Monday, June 11, 2012

JAKarnaval 2012

JAKarnaval 2012
Sunday, June 10th 2012 
         It was a big and coolest memories that I've ever had. For the 1st time I follow JAKarnaval. This event was so amazing. In this event many kind of Indonesian culture showed their attraction. It really really entertaining. 
        
         Even I'm just shoot the event for my class documentary films project, but it was awsome memories. I walked from MONAS to Balai Kota and follow Nangroe Aceh Darussalam culture. Many people went here to saw many beautiful Indonesian culture. 
        
         JAKarnaval was an event that Jakarta (Indonesia capital region) goverment made for celebrate DKI Jakarta Birthday (Jakarta was born on June 22th). The event was so cool. You can see Indonesian culture from NAD to Papua. sooooooo... Let's see my picture!!!!




Nangroe Aceh Darussalam with their Rapai Geleng dance


Me in Carnaval!
Reog Ponorogo in action
COOL MAN!
Drumband \m/
West Kalimantan

No comments:

Post a Comment