Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Paulo Predict GERMANY will lose by Spain is true or fouls ?

NOOO THIS IS THE WORST WEDNESDAY !!!! I JUST READ IN A NEWS PAPER PAULO(the octopus) PREDICT SPAIN WILL BE BEAT THE MATCH TONITE !!!!

I hope this time paulo was wrong prediction I dont want Germany loose again like in europe 2008. That's gonna be sick for me if Germany cant beat spain. But I'm Optimist Germany can BEAT SPAIN YEAAAAAAHHH!!! Although honestly I'm little bit pesimistic. But I ALWAYS TO SUPPORT GERMANY

Tonight Germany team is doesnt complete because Thomas Muller got a card accumulation. So I hope Germany can play Like last saturday. Thomas Muller maybe will be replaced with Kroos. WHOOOAAAA I cant wait for tonite. If Germany can beat spain tonite Germany will be meet Netherlands In the Final round because Netherlands Beat Uruguay last night.

SO WHO'S THE NEXT FINALIS OF FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 ? SEE THE MATCH TONITE !!! AND DONT FORGET TO PRAY TO YOUR GOD AND HOPE GERMANY CAN BEAT SPAIN!!! GO GO DEUTSCHLAND !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment