Saturday, June 26, 2010

GEHEN DEUTSCHLAND !!!

WOW WA WOW my favourite team Germany has been qualifying to 16 round THATS-A-COOL!!!




And I'm optimist GERMANY can qualify for the semi-finals FIFA WORLD CUP 2010.. But I'm confused because in 16 round germany will compete with ENGLAND. Because I'm support them.. Hmm maybe I support both in this match... HUH HAH HOOH

VS



The match will be held on 27 th June (in Indonesia).. AND THATS MY BIRTHDAY !!! I HOPE GERMANY OR ENGLAND CAN MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY... In Germany I Like Lukas Podolski.. Hooo He always makes me smile when I saw him. He makes me melt because his smile, and I always ex-ci-ted with his ability. Hmm that's kinda good right? hehe :))). Hmm In germany team I like Mesut Oziel and Bastian Schweinsteiger. They are a good palyer with a AMAZING ability.. although they old are young..

HM.. and the conclussion is I ALWAYS SUPPORT GERMANY, BECAUSE GERMANY IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART :** GEHEN DEUTSCHLAND !!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment